A splendid Florentine villa built by the end of 1700. Residence of the owners until 1950, it was then turned into a Hotel, and in 1990 completely restored by the present management: the Messina family.
The Hotel Royal is located in a quite zone of the town only 500 meters from the Central Station, from the Congress Center and from the Cathedral. The Hotel has a beautiful ancient garden with a swimming pool on the back and and a large parking place in front for its guests. Both services are with extra charge
All rooms are equipped with colour-TV with remote control, safe, minibar, direct-dial telephone, air-conditioning, hair-dryer. The stylish furniture grants to all rooms a sober and warm elegance.